- 1 How do you get materials in Pearl’s peril?
- 2 How do you earn money in Pearl’s peril?
- 3 How do you unlock scenes in Pearl’s peril?
- 4 How do you get more prestige in Pearl’s peril?
- 5 Does Pearl’s peril ever end?
- 6 What happens when you finish Pearl’s peril?
- 7 How many levels are in pearls perils?
- 8 How do you get unlimited energy in Pearl’s peril?
- 9 Why is Pearl’s peril not loading?
- 10 What is Iris eyes in Pearl’s peril?
- 11 How do I play Pearl’s peril?
- 12 Can you play Pearl’s peril without Facebook?
- 13 How do you get badges in Pearl’s peril?
- 14 How do you get friends on Pearl’s peril?
- 15 How do you activate tokens in Pearl’s peril?
How do you get materials in Pearl’s peril?
Materials are found when you play scenes and can be seen in your Inventory (chest icon). The more scenes you play, the higher your chances are at finding materials. Note that some materials are more rare than others so it may take longer to find them.
How do you earn money in Pearl’s peril?
There are several ways to attain cash:
- By completing the puzzle at the very end of each chapter.
- Making a purchase via online payment.
- Cash is often gifted to fans on the Pearl’s Peril Facebook fan page (make sure to open the gift link on your desktop)
- By putting the pieces of Daily Puzzle together (occasionally)
How do you unlock scenes in Pearl’s peril?
Scenes will unlock as you progress in the game. If a scene is locked it is because you don’t yet have enough prestige to open it. Decorating and beautifying your island will give you prestige and once you have enough, the next scene will unlock automatically.
How do you get more prestige in Pearl’s peril?
You earn prestige points by decorating your island and upgrading buildings. The amount of prestige a decoration item awards is displayed with the item in the shop, next to the flower symbol. There are some decorations that would require you to upgrade them in order to receive the full prestige value.
Does Pearl’s peril ever end?
The last chapter in the game is Chapter 90. However, this doesn’t mean you can no longer play! You can still compete with your friends for high scores in the Captain’s Challenge or repeat your favorite chapters to get the absolute maximum score you can! Not forgetting that you can still perfect your own unique island.
What happens when you finish Pearl’s peril?
When you reach the exciting conclusion to Pearl’s adventures, you will see a pop-up message. From this point on, you can replay all the scenes without having to worry about earning Prestige to move forward. Plus you will keep all your Cash, Coins, and Badges.
How many levels are in pearls perils?
Pearl’s Peril launches with 7 complete chapters, in which you meet +10 complex characters and accompany Pearl to four different continents across the globe to reveal important clues — and this is only the beginning!
How do you get unlimited energy in Pearl’s peril?
Pearl’s Peril: How do I get more energy?
- You will automatically regenerate 10 units of energy, 1 energy every 20 minutes.
- You can purchase energy in the shop using cash.
- You can request it from your friends.
- Energy is often gifted to fans on the Pearl’s Peril Facebook Fan Page (make sure to open the gift link on your desktop)
Why is Pearl’s peril not loading?
If you are still having problems loading, you might need to allow Pearl’s Peril to accept 3rd party cookies in your browser settings. In content settings you can check your cookie permissions.
What is Iris eyes in Pearl’s peril?
Iris’s Eyes is a special hidden object search feature with a twist to the original search you already know and love! Instead of seeing words on your screen, you look for items by matching them with silhouette clues that slide on a “conveyor belt”.
How do I play Pearl’s peril?
You begin by playing the hidden object scenes. At the bottom of the screen you will see a list of items to find. When you spot an item, simply click or tap on it. Complete the list to finish the scene.
Can you play Pearl’s peril without Facebook?
You do not have to play connected to Facebook unless you want to. If you want to do this, then please delete your Facebook App and Pearl’s Peril App. Reinstall both Apps, but do not connect them.
How do you get badges in Pearl’s peril?
Badges are earned by playing scenes and you can earn a maximum of 5 badges per scene. The amount of badges you have earned per scene can be viewed in the chapter, and your overall number of badges can be seen in the top right hand corner when viewing the island.
How do you get friends on Pearl’s peril?
You can invite your Facebook friends to play or visit our fan page and befriend other fans of the game. As you may know, it is only possible to play with people who are your friends on Facebook. This means that you need to send them a friend request or confirm new friend requests.
How do you activate tokens in Pearl’s peril?
From your island screen, click on the brown chest then the Token tab. From here you will find all the tokens you have earned from Adventure Club quests, as well as any earned from the Seasonal Events. Select the token you wish to activate and enjoy your free play.