- 1 How do you give yourself silica pearls in Ark?
- 2 Where is the best place to get silica pearls?
- 3 Can an alpha Raptor break stone?
- 4 What is the cheat code for silica pearls?
- 5 What is the GFI code for silica pearls?
- 6 How do you cheat in Ark?
- 7 What are black pearls used for in Ark?
- 8 Where do you find trilobites in Ark?
How do you give yourself silica pearls in Ark?
To spawn Silica Pearls, use the command: admincheat summon 163. To spawn using the GFI command, please see the GFI command. The Class Name for Silica Pearls is PrimalItemResource_Silicon_C. The Item ID for Silica Pearls on Resources is 163.
Where is the best place to get silica pearls?
Where To Find Silica Pearls Nodes
- Snow Biomes – In the shallow areas of the shore is where you can find the pearl nodes.
- Underwater caves – Inside underwater caves, you can find some pearl nodes.
- Giant Beaver Dams – The dams beavers make can sometimes have Silica Pearls inside.
Can an alpha Raptor break stone?
Alpha predators no longer damage metal structures, only stone structures as intended. Can no longer pick up Alpha Raptors using flyers. Alpha predator’s attacks no longer damage riders directly (consistent with regular dino attacks).
What is the cheat code for silica pearls?
|Stack Size||100 / 5000|
|ExpandSpawn Command cheat giveitemnum 160 1 0 0 or cheat GFI Silicon 1 0 0 or cheat giveitem “Blueprint’/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Silicon.PrimalItemResource_Silicon'” 1 0 0|
What is the GFI code for silica pearls?
Ark Item ID List
|Item Name||Item ID||GFI Code|
|Silica Pearls||160||cheat gfi Silicon 1 1 0|
|Silk||Silk||cheat gfi Silk 1 1 0|
|Sparkpowder||107||cheat gfi Sparkpowder 1 1 0|
|Stimulant||123||cheat gfi Stimulant 1 1 0|
How do you cheat in Ark?
You can access the console in Ark by pressing the Tab key—you’ll see a narrow box open at the very bottom of your screen. That’s where you’ll be typing in the cheats. To close the console, press Tab again. In singleplayer mode, just type the cheats to enable them.
What are black pearls used for in Ark?
Black Pearls are used in crafting and are a key component in Tek Tier crafting recipes.
Where do you find trilobites in Ark?
Trilobites can be found in shallow water in small groups, and occasionally on beaches. Trilobites do not fight back when hit, which makes them an easy source of chitin (oil and silica are no longer an easy resource to obtain through this method due to the nerf given to the trilobite in Patch 193.0).