- 1 How do you get points in Pearl’s peril?
- 2 Is Pearl’s peril a flash game?
- 3 How do you get unlimited energy in Pearl’s peril?
- 4 Who is the mastermind in Pearl’s peril?
- 5 Does Pearl’s peril ever end?
- 6 How many levels are in pearls perils?
- 7 What happens when you finish Pearl’s peril?
- 8 How do I play Pearl’s peril?
- 9 Can you play Pearl’s peril without Facebook?
- 10 How do you get more money in Pearl’s peril?
- 11 Is Pearl’s peril free?
- 12 How do you activate tokens in Pearl’s peril?
How do you get points in Pearl’s peril?
You earn prestige points by decorating your island and upgrading buildings. The amount of prestige a decoration item awards is displayed with the item in the shop, next to the flower symbol. There are some decorations that would require you to upgrade them in order to receive the full prestige value.
Is Pearl’s peril a flash game?
As Wooga’s first hidden object game, Pearl’s Peril launched in March 2013 as a Facebook flash -based game.
How do you get unlimited energy in Pearl’s peril?
Pearl’s Peril: How do I get more energy?
- You will automatically regenerate 10 units of energy, 1 energy every 20 minutes.
- You can purchase energy in the shop using cash.
- You can request it from your friends.
- Energy is often gifted to fans on the Pearl’s Peril Facebook Fan Page (make sure to open the gift link on your desktop)
Who is the mastermind in Pearl’s peril?
Pearl fixes the controls to bring him down. Now is the moment when Pearl will complete her father’s mission and finally unmask the Man in Black. When she pulls off the mask… she discovers that Luc has been the Mastermind all along.
Does Pearl’s peril ever end?
The last chapter in the game is Chapter 90. However, this doesn’t mean you can no longer play! You can still compete with your friends for high scores in the Captain’s Challenge or repeat your favorite chapters to get the absolute maximum score you can! Not forgetting that you can still perfect your own unique island.
How many levels are in pearls perils?
Pearl’s Peril launches with 7 complete chapters, in which you meet +10 complex characters and accompany Pearl to four different continents across the globe to reveal important clues — and this is only the beginning!
What happens when you finish Pearl’s peril?
When you reach the exciting conclusion to Pearl’s adventures, you will see a pop-up message. From this point on, you can replay all the scenes without having to worry about earning Prestige to move forward. Plus you will keep all your Cash, Coins, and Badges.
How do I play Pearl’s peril?
You begin by playing the hidden object scenes. At the bottom of the screen you will see a list of items to find. When you spot an item, simply click or tap on it. Complete the list to finish the scene.
Can you play Pearl’s peril without Facebook?
You do not have to play connected to Facebook unless you want to. If you want to do this, then please delete your Facebook App and Pearl’s Peril App. Reinstall both Apps, but do not connect them.
How do you get more money in Pearl’s peril?
There are several ways to attain cash:
- By completing the puzzle at the very end of each chapter.
- Making a purchase via online payment.
- Cash is often gifted to fans on the Pearl’s Peril Facebook fan page (make sure to open the gift link on your desktop)
- By putting the pieces of Daily Puzzle together (occasionally)
Is Pearl’s peril free?
Pearl’s Peril is free to download and play, but it also allows you to purchase virtual items with real money inside the game.
How do you activate tokens in Pearl’s peril?
From your island screen, click on the brown chest then the Token tab. From here you will find all the tokens you have earned from Adventure Club quests, as well as any earned from the Seasonal Events. Select the token you wish to activate and enjoy your free play.