- 1 How do you get pearls in Black Desert Mobile?
- 2 How do you get free pets on Black Desert Mobile?
- 3 How do you make a black pearl chest in BDM?
- 4 Is Black Desert Mobile pay to win?
- 5 What is the max level in Black Desert Mobile?
- 6 What can I spend black pearls on?
- 7 How do I get my BDM feed?
- 8 Can pets die in black desert?
How do you get pearls in Black Desert Mobile?
Pearl items are purchased by players called whales, who buy pearl items and sell them back on the marketplace to turn in-game items, and this is something to note as you will primarily be buying from them for this method.
How do you get free pets on Black Desert Mobile?
1. When starting the game, within the first 10 minutes of playing, you will be offered to pick a free pet. You can pick either the Mischievous Dog or the Brown Cat. They both will be given to you as a tier 1 pet.
How do you make a black pearl chest in BDM?
From the Trade shop in Camp, players can now craft Black Pearl Chests. Crafting Black Pearl Chests requires Black Pearls and materials. Black Pearl Chests can be traded in the Market.
Is Black Desert Mobile pay to win?
The game is Pay-to-Win strictly for the PvP aspect. However, for the experience, story/lore, and just plain fun, Black Desert Mobile offers hours and hours of entertainment and real MMORPG experience for its platform – without the need of spending a cent.
What is the max level in Black Desert Mobile?
– The character level cap has been increased from 75 to 100.
What can I spend black pearls on?
Recommended Purchases. The most important purchase to make the early game is your pet. The first 400 Black Pearls you save up should be spent on the Skinny Black Cat. After your pet, the second thing you should consider purchasing is Chicken Soup Chests.
How do I get my BDM feed?
You can purchase a food pet from the Ranch at your camp. If you are still early in the game, you need to reach the quest where you’ll get a camp and beat the Orgoh boss. In the main town, you can also get a Poor Feed from the Livestock Shop.
Can pets die in black desert?
You can buy more from the pearl store or craft/buy food in-game. Check out the hunger section of this guide (below) for more details. In the Pearl Store (F3) you can also buy a cat or dog bed to place in your house. Pets cannot die.