How do you make a pearl in Illustrator?
Pearl in Adobe Illustrator
- Select the Rectangle Tool from the Tool Panel and draw a rectangle to create the background.
- Select the Ellipse Tool or hit L (Shortcut key).
- Select Ellipse Tool and draw another circle of size 183.969 X 183.969 pt.
- Select both the circles and go to the Menu Bar.
- Now we will add some effects to the Pearl Illustration.
How do you make a pearl effect in Illustrator?
- To create your pearl brush, open Adobe Illustrator and create a new document (File > New).
- Take the Rectangle Tool (M) and create a rectangle with linear gradient fill.
- Let’s begin creating our pearl.
- Take the Mesh Tool (U) and create a new mesh point by clicking on the point A.