- 1 Can you refund Pearl items in BDO?
- 2 How do you get rid of pearls in BDO?
- 3 How do I get a refund from Black Desert online?
- 4 Can I refund Kakao cash?
- 5 Are outfits character bound BDO?
- 6 Can you transfer costumes BDO?
- 7 What are Pearl items BDO?
- 8 How long does it take to delete character BDO?
- 9 How do I delete a BDM character?
- 10 Is BDO pay to win?
- 11 Who owns Pearl abyss?
- 12 How much is BDO on PC?
Can you refund Pearl items in BDO?
If Shai costumes/outfits were purchased as part of a package which included other Pearl items, the amount of Pearls equal to the costumes’s/outfit’s regular price will be refunded (with discounts applied).
How do you get rid of pearls in BDO?
Go into your character and check the Pearl Inventory. Under the Character tab you likely have inventory expansion items you can use (not shareable with other chars). Use it and you should be able to start the deletion timer.
How do I get a refund from Black Desert online?
How To Request a BDO Refund via Steam
- Log in to your Steam account.
- Go to the Steam Support page.
- Find the What do you need help with section and choose A purchase.
- Track the game on the list of your purchases.
- Choose the I purchased this by accident option.
- Continue by clicking on I’d like to request a refund.
Can I refund Kakao cash?
Can I get refunds for the game and/or Kakao Cash? Your right of withdrawal is unaffected by the transfer of service and all refund policies remain the same. For Steam users, the regular Steam refund policies apply.
Are outfits character bound BDO?
Nope! You get an item that goes into your pearl tab that can be freely transferred between characters. Once you equip the costume parts, they become character bound.
Can you transfer costumes BDO?
yes you can transfer it. It doesn’t become bound until your equip it for first time which will show a pop up message that the equipment will be bound when you equip it.
What are Pearl items BDO?
Pearl items are purchased by players called whales, who buy pearl items and sell them back on the marketplace to turn in-game items, and this is something to note as you will primarily be buying from them for this method.
How long does it take to delete character BDO?
It takes 24 hours to delete a character.
How do I delete a BDM character?
Steps To Delete A Character In Black Desert Mobile: –
- Go to the lobby( character selection screen)
- Select the character that you want to delete.
- Tap the delete character button.
- Confirm by tapping the confirm button.
- Wait until the grace period ends.
Is BDO pay to win?
Bdo is a progression game not a competitive one so there is not a lot of winning. Now when it comes to equipment some people refer to BDO as pay to win because of items like things like artisan fragments which increase repair durability by 5x.
Who owns Pearl abyss?
Kim Dae-il is the founder of Pearl Abyss, an online gaming company that went public in Seoul in September 2017. His company’s role-playing game Black Desert reportedly has some 18 million registered users since its 2015 debut.
How much is BDO on PC?
Usually, it costs just $10 USD to add Black Desert Online to your Steam library, with no recurring or subscription fees.