- 1 Who owns Alamoana?
- 2 What does Ala Moana mean in English?
- 3 When was Ala Moana Mall built?
- 4 How many miles is Ala Moana Shopping Center?
- 5 What is the largest outdoor mall in America?
- 6 What does Ala Moana mean in Hawaiian?
- 7 How much is Ala Moana worth?
- 8 What time does Ala Moana Beach close?
- 9 What retail stores are in Hawaii?
- 10 When did Sears Ala Moana close?
- 11 What is Ala Moana zip code?
- 12 How do I get to Ala Moana?
- 13 What is the distance around Ala Moana Beach Park?
- 14 How do I get to olomana trail?
Who owns Alamoana?
When it opened in 1959, Ala Moana Center became the largest shopping mall in the United States. Brookfield Properties Retail Group of Chicago currently owns and operates Ala Moana Center.
What does Ala Moana mean in English?
Ala Moana ( meaning path to the sea in Hawaiian) is a commercial, retail, and residential district of Honolulu, Hawaii.
When was Ala Moana Mall built?
1958 Construction begins on Ala Moana Center, Hawai’i’s first regional shopping center. 1959 On Aug. 13, the first phase of Ala Moana Center is completed, including 680,000 square feet of leasable area, with 87 stores on two levels and 4,000 parking spaces.
How many miles is Ala Moana Shopping Center?
» Ala Moana: Walking around the perimeter of the street level measured about 2,896 steps, or 1.36 miles; the upper-level loop from Sears to Macy’s took 1,771 steps, or. 83 miles. That tracking doesn’t include Nordstrom or the upper levels, so you can gain extra mileage there. Visit www.alamoanacenter.com.
What is the largest outdoor mall in America?
The largest outdoor shopping mall in the world, the Ala Moana Center in Honolulu ranks as the 10th biggest shopping mall in the United States by square footage.
What does Ala Moana mean in Hawaiian?
The name Ala Moana means “path to the sea,” which is fitting due to the shopping center’s proximity to the sea.
How much is Ala Moana worth?
Ala Moana Center is valued at $5.74 billion, making it the most valuable real estate investment trust-owned mall in the United States, according to a new study by boutique research firm Boenning & Scattergood.
What time does Ala Moana Beach close?
9:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. 10:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. 10:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m. 8:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. City and County of.
|Ala Wai Neighborhood Park||10:00 p.m. – 5:00 a.m.|
|Ala Wai Neighborhood Park, Annex||10:00 p.m. – 5:00 a.m.|
What retail stores are in Hawaii?
The Best 10 Department Stores in Honolulu, HI
- Walmart. 1.2 mi. 748 reviews. $ Grocery, Department Stores.
- Nordstrom. 1.4 mi. 396 reviews.
- Target. 1.4 mi. 281 reviews.
- Target. 6.2 mi. 584 reviews.
- T.J. Maxx. 1.4 mi.
- Ross Dress for Less. 2.6 mi. 165 reviews.
- Nordstrom Rack Ward Village Shops. 1.4 mi. 169 reviews.
- Bloomingdale’s. 1.4 mi. 143 reviews.
When did Sears Ala Moana close?
The closure of Sears ‘ Hawaii flagship store at Ala Moana Center on June 2 will mean the end of 327 employees’ jobs and the start of mall owner General Growth Properties’ $572 million plan to redevelop the former anchor space.
What is Ala Moana zip code?
OAHU REAL ESTATE HAWAII
|OAHU ZIP CODES IN HAWAII|
|96792 – Waianae, Makaha, Maile, Nanakuli, Lualualei||96826 – Honolulu – Kapiolani, McCully, University, Moilili|
|96795 – Waimanalo||96797 – Waipahu, Waikele|
|96813 – Honolulu – Punchbowl, Pacific Heights, Pauoa Valley, Makiki Heights||96814 – Honolulu – Ala Moana, Makiki|
How do I get to Ala Moana?
The closest stations to Ala Moana Center are:
- Kona St + Opp Keeaumoku St (Fs) is 152 yards away, 2 min walk.
- Kona St + Opp Keeaumoku St (Ns) is 200 yards away, 3 min walk.
- Kapiolani Bl + Keeaumoku St is 387 yards away, 5 min walk.
- Kona St + Opp Kona Iki St (Ns) is 441 yards away, 6 min walk.
What is the distance around Ala Moana Beach Park?
Ala Moana Beach Park and Magic Island is a 2.5 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for walking and is accessible year-round.
How do I get to olomana trail?
The trail can be accessed from the intersection of Maunawili Road and Auloa Road off of Pali Highway. There is no parking area at the trailhead – the map shown here will direct you to parking on the side of the road with a walk to the trailhead from there.