- 1 How do you spawn silica pearls?
- 2 Where is the best place to get silica pearls?
- 3 Can an alpha Raptor break stone?
- 4 What is the cheat code for silica pearls?
- 5 What is the GFI code for silica pearls?
- 6 What uses the most black pearls ark?
- 7 Where can I find the most black pearls in Ark?
- 8 Where are black pearls Ark the center?
How do you spawn silica pearls?
The Item ID for Silica Pearls on Resources is 163. Silica Pearls Item ID.
|Class / Command||PrimalItemResource_Silicon_C|
|Example||To spawn Silica Pearls, use the command: admincheat summon 163. To spawn using the GFI command, please see the GFI command.|
Where is the best place to get silica pearls?
Where To Find Silica Pearls Nodes
- Snow Biomes – In the shallow areas of the shore is where you can find the pearl nodes.
- Underwater caves – Inside underwater caves, you can find some pearl nodes.
- Giant Beaver Dams – The dams beavers make can sometimes have Silica Pearls inside.
Can an alpha Raptor break stone?
Alpha predators no longer damage metal structures, only stone structures as intended. Can no longer pick up Alpha Raptors using flyers. Alpha predator’s attacks no longer damage riders directly (consistent with regular dino attacks).
What is the cheat code for silica pearls?
|Stack Size||100 / 5000|
|ExpandSpawn Command cheat giveitemnum 160 1 0 0 or cheat GFI Silicon 1 0 0 or cheat giveitem “Blueprint’/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Silicon.PrimalItemResource_Silicon'” 1 0 0|
What is the GFI code for silica pearls?
Ark Item ID List
|Item Name||Item ID||GFI Code|
|Silica Pearls||160||cheat gfi Silicon 1 1 0|
|Silk||Silk||cheat gfi Silk 1 1 0|
|Sparkpowder||107||cheat gfi Sparkpowder 1 1 0|
|Stimulant||123||cheat gfi Stimulant 1 1 0|
What uses the most black pearls ark?
Therizinosaur for extra pearls. Mosasaurus, but harvesting with Megalodon gives more Black Pearls, and the Mosasaur is harder to kill.) Eurypterid and also gather black pearls at an increased rate. Alpha Tusoteuthis drops 75. Weight Reduction.
Where can I find the most black pearls in Ark?
Black Pearls are obtained by harvesting the Ammonite, Death Worm, Eurypterid, Tusoteuthis, and Alpha Mosasaurus using the Stone or Metal Pick, Stone or Metal Hatchet, or carnivores. The most effective way being the Dunkleosteus.
Where are black pearls Ark the center?
Ammonites drop black pearls, and they’re easier to find (though not that numerous) than sea scorpions. My recommendation is to make a mosa trap on the sea floor by the south bubble (where tons of mosas spawn) and tame a couple of them.