- 1 How do I expand my pond in zen koi?
- 2 How do you get rare koi in zen koi?
- 3 How many koi are in zen koi 2?
- 4 What does rarity do in zen koi?
- 5 Where are the symbols in zen koi?
- 6 How do you eat the puffer fish in zen koi?
- 7 Is Zen Koi free?
- 8 How do you get a dragon in zen koi?
- 9 How do you breed koi in zen koi?
- 10 When was zen koi released?
How do I expand my pond in zen koi?
Once the fish eats enough prey and the player crafts enough gems, they can tap Activate button on the Gems screen. The gems will glow and follow the fish around, and it will automatically swim towards the expansion symbol. Once it reaches the symbol the pond will expand.
How do you get rare koi in zen koi?
How To Obtain Rare Koi In Zen Koi
- Even if you just pick up Zen Koi for a relaxing swim among beautiful fish, you’ll inadvertently find yourself yearning for rare koi patterns.
- Spend pearls on slots, not new koi.
- Keep an empty koi slot.
- Always breed, always hatch eggs.
- Max your koi’s levels one at a time.
- Level speed and agility over rarity.
How many koi are in zen koi 2?
Currently there are 206 Koi patterns in Zen Koi 2: 30 progressive and 176 collector’s.
What does rarity do in zen koi?
Rarity affects the outcome of your offspring. You can tap on the ‘? ‘ Symbol next to ‘ Rarity ‘ title in the koi detail screen for the explanation of rarity in the game – ‘Higher rarity increases the chance that rare colors will be passed on to your offspring.
Where are the symbols in zen koi?
Once you have gems swirling around your Koi, tap on ‘?’ and Expand pond’ notification on the lower left of the pond. Your Koi will automatically be guided to the symbol to deposit the gems.
How do you eat the puffer fish in zen koi?
If the player taps the gems button when a puffed puffer fish, a leaping teleport fish, or a diving scarab is on screen, the prey animation might get stuck. The bugged prey can still be eaten normally. The player can eat a shield fish faster if they tap the gems button the moment their koi hits the prey.
Is Zen Koi free?
Zen Koi 2 is free to download and play. However, optional items are available via In-App Purchase within the game to expand upon your gameplay experience.
How do you get a dragon in zen koi?
Each fish ascends into a dragon once you reach its maximum pond size. This nets you one Pearl and one Dragon Point, both having their own uses. Pearls are used to increase koi and egg slots, as well as purchase boosts and random fish in patterns you have unlocked.
How do you breed koi in zen koi?
You will need to direct your koi to stay as close as possible to the mate. Te easiest way is to place your finger on the head of the mate, and slide it accordingly in order to follow it. As you keep up, a large circle will start to form around the two fish.
When was zen koi released?
In 2015, they released the uniquely meditative Zen Koi in 2015 which has over 7 million downloads and was awarded “Best of 2016” by Google Play Store.