- 1 What is the GFI code for silica pearls?
- 2 What is the ID for black pearls?
- 3 What is the spawn code for black pearls?
- 4 How do you cheat on silica pearls?
- 5 How do you cheat cementing paste in Ark?
- 6 What’s the easiest way to get Silica pearls?
- 7 Can an alpha Raptor break stone?
- 8 Can you tame a death worm in Ark?
- 9 How do you cheat in black pearls?
- 10 What are black pearls for Ark?
- 11 How many black pearls do you need to tame a squid?
- 12 How do you find black pearls?
- 13 Where are black pearls Ark the center?
What is the GFI code for silica pearls?
Ark Item ID List
|Item Name||Item ID||GFI Code|
|Silica Pearls||160||cheat gfi Silicon 1 1 0|
|Silk||Silk||cheat gfi Silk 1 1 0|
|Sparkpowder||107||cheat gfi Sparkpowder 1 1 0|
|Stimulant||123||cheat gfi Stimulant 1 1 0|
What is the ID for black pearls?
The GFI code for Black Pearl is BlackPearl. Black Pearl Information.
What is the spawn code for black pearls?
|Expand Spawn Command cheat GFI BlackPearl 1 0 0 or cheat giveitem “Blueprint’/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_BlackPearl.PrimalItemResource_BlackPearl_C'” 1 0 0|
|Used to craft||42 items|
How do you cheat on silica pearls?
To spawn Silica Pearls, use the command: admincheat summon 163.
How do you cheat cementing paste in Ark?
To spawn Cementing Paste, use the command: admincheat summon 146.
What’s the easiest way to get Silica pearls?
The Underwater Caves also provide a large amount of Pearls, which can be harvested easily.
- Silica Pearls can also be obtained by harvesting corpses of Trilobite, Eurypterid, and Leech or looting.
- Using an Otter or Anglerfish to harvest.
Can an alpha Raptor break stone?
Alpha predators no longer damage metal structures, only stone structures as intended. Can no longer pick up Alpha Raptors using flyers. Alpha predator’s attacks no longer damage riders directly (consistent with regular dino attacks).
Can you tame a death worm in Ark?
The Deathworm is not tamable. It can be found in the outer deserts of Scorched Earth.
How do you cheat in black pearls?
There are three ways to spawn an item. Black Pearl Item ID.
|Class / Command||PrimalItemResource_BlackPearl_C|
|GFI Code||GFI BlackPearl 1 0 0|
|Example||To spawn Black Pearl, use the command: admincheat summon None. To spawn using the GFI command, please see the GFI command.|
What are black pearls for Ark?
Black pearls are a resource in ARK used in crafting certain recipes. Recipes that require Black Pearls to craft:
- Absorbent Substrate.
- Broth of Enlightenment.
- Mosasaur Tek Saddle.
- Rex Tek Saddle.
- Tek Armor.
- Tek Forcefield.
- Tek Generator.
How many black pearls do you need to tame a squid?
3: Don’t search in shallow water and surface, go for mid and deep sea. 5: They take 50 black pearls per serving.
How do you find black pearls?
Black Pearls are obtained by harvesting the Ammonite, Death Worm, Eurypterid, Tusoteuthis, and Alpha Mosasaurus using the Stone or Metal Pick, Stone or Metal Hatchet, or carnivores.
Where are black pearls Ark the center?
Ammonites drop black pearls, and they’re easier to find (though not that numerous) than sea scorpions. My recommendation is to make a mosa trap on the sea floor by the south bubble (where tons of mosas spawn) and tame a couple of them.