- 1 How many levels are in Pearl’s peril?
- 2 How do you get unlimited energy in Pearl’s peril?
- 3 Is there an end to pearls peril?
- 4 How do you get more compasses in Pearl’s peril?
- 5 What happens when you finish Pearl’s peril?
- 6 What is Iris eyes in Pearl’s peril?
- 7 Is Pearl’s peril free?
- 8 How do you activate tokens in Pearl’s peril?
- 9 How do you get tokens in Pearl’s peril?
- 10 How do you get money in pearls peril?
- 11 Can you play Pearl’s peril without Facebook?
- 12 How do you get friends on Pearl’s peril?
- 13 What is the planner in pearls peril?
- 14 How do you unlock scenes in Pearl’s peril?
- 15 How do you play Pearl’s peril?
How many levels are in Pearl’s peril?
Pearl’s Peril launches with 7 complete chapters, in which you meet +10 complex characters and accompany Pearl to four different continents across the globe to reveal important clues — and this is only the beginning!
How do you get unlimited energy in Pearl’s peril?
Pearl’s Peril: How do I get more energy?
- You will automatically regenerate 10 units of energy, 1 energy every 20 minutes.
- You can purchase energy in the shop using cash.
- You can request it from your friends.
- Energy is often gifted to fans on the Pearl’s Peril Facebook Fan Page (make sure to open the gift link on your desktop)
Is there an end to pearls peril?
The fun doesn’t have to end with the story, Adventurer! Many players say the second time through the game is even more rewarding. You get to focus on your Adventure Club and decorate your island.
How do you get more compasses in Pearl’s peril?
You can collect compasses as rewards from playing hidden object scenes or by purchasing them for cash on the “Explore Region” requirement screen. Once you obtain these requirements, you will need to manually tap on the clouded area to unlock the land as it does not automatically occur.
What happens when you finish Pearl’s peril?
When you reach the exciting conclusion to Pearl’s adventures, you will see a pop-up message. From this point on, you can replay all the scenes without having to worry about earning Prestige to move forward. Plus you will keep all your Cash, Coins, and Badges.
What is Iris eyes in Pearl’s peril?
Iris’s Eyes is a special hidden object search feature with a twist to the original search you already know and love! Instead of seeing words on your screen, you look for items by matching them with silhouette clues that slide on a “conveyor belt”.
Is Pearl’s peril free?
Pearl’s Peril is free to download and play, but it also allows you to purchase virtual items with real money inside the game.
How do you activate tokens in Pearl’s peril?
From your island screen, click on the brown chest then the Token tab. From here you will find all the tokens you have earned from Adventure Club quests, as well as any earned from the Seasonal Events. Select the token you wish to activate and enjoy your free play.
How do you get tokens in Pearl’s peril?
Get tickets as a gift on Pearl’s Peril Facebook Page. How can I get coins?
- Buildings on your island generate coins every few hours;
- You get coins when playing scenes;
- Sometimes coins are raffled among Pearl’s Peril players on the official Facebook game page;
- You can buy coins for real money;
- Solving puzzles of the day;
How do you get money in pearls peril?
There are several ways to attain cash:
- By completing the puzzle at the very end of each chapter.
- Making a purchase via online payment.
- Cash is often gifted to fans on the Pearl’s Peril Facebook fan page ( make sure to open the gift link on your desktop)
- By putting the pieces of Daily Puzzle together (occasionally)
Can you play Pearl’s peril without Facebook?
You do not have to play connected to Facebook unless you want to. If you want to do this, then please delete your Facebook App and Pearl’s Peril App. Reinstall both Apps, but do not connect them.
How do you get friends on Pearl’s peril?
You can invite your Facebook friends to play or visit our fan page and befriend other fans of the game. As you may know, it is only possible to play with people who are your friends on Facebook. This means that you need to send them a friend request or confirm new friend requests.
What is the planner in pearls peril?
This is Pearl’s Planner. It lists down tasks for you to complete. Tasks could include playing specific levels, earning a number of badges, or constructing a number of decorations. Completing these tasks will reward you with coins, energy, Cash, and even upgrade materials.
How do you unlock scenes in Pearl’s peril?
Scenes will unlock as you progress in the game. If a scene is locked it is because you don’t yet have enough prestige to open it. Decorating and beautifying your island will give you prestige and once you have enough, the next scene will unlock automatically.
How do you play Pearl’s peril?
You begin by playing the hidden object scenes. At the bottom of the screen you will see a list of items to find. When you spot an item, simply click or tap on it. Complete the list to finish the scene.